The Sorbonne International Law School Short Program is a 3′ week academic program giving the students an indepth and concrete knowledge on international business transactions law.
This is a unique opportunity for students to learn more about International business law in three specific and prominent fields of law : legal business in China, international competition and international financing.
- This Short Program allows students to get familiar with International Business Law major topics and acquire a theoretical and practical understanding through lectures, case study group work and other exercises.
- Registration is open for everyone with master level or LLB.
- A Certificate in International Business Law will be issued at the end of the Short Program for all the participants.
- Short Program schedule : March 10 (Monday) to 26 (Wednesday) 2014
- Venue : Sorbonne Assas International Law School – 1 Ayer Rajah avenue – Singapore 138676
- Program fees : 3,200 Euros, including : courses, documentation for courses and case studies, participation to incentive events, housing during the whole period of time of the Short Program (18 nights in twin rooms or 2 bedrooms apartment)*
*Does not include: airfare & travel expenses in and outside Singapore, return tickets from field trip destinations, insurance, meals and other living expenses.