A unique experience in Mauritius campus
The Paris 2 Pantheon-Assas University is hosted by Uniciti Education Hub, located at Pierrefonds.
- Lecture room: the lecture classroom used by students allow real-time communication over internet and on-demand broadcasting of class session.
- Resource Centre: a physical reserve library where reference materials is kept for onsite consultation with computers, printers and study space.
- Vatel restaurant: students restaurant open lunch time provide differents meals.
- Sport Facilities: SPARC is the newest and largest multi-sport facility located on the west coast of Mauritius. SPARC offers a premier experience in health, fitness, sport and leisure options to greatly enhance our students’ lives. More information here.
- Internet and phone connections: free access wifi around campus.
See how to access to the campus
Life in Mauritius
Banking: Mauritius hosts a number of financial institutions with a comprehensive product offering and banking facilities. The major banks of Mauritius are MCB, SBM, Bank One, Afrasia, and MPCB among others. There are many insurance companies to cater for your personal needs for you to choose from as you will need to apply for a medical insurance to pursue your studies on the Uniciti Education Hub. You may choose to apply for one in your home country or in Mauritius.
Catering: Mauritius can boast itself of its mix of cultures translated into its cuisine. While you go around the island you will be indulged in a burst of different flavours and cultural dishes, from Chinese, Indian, European and other local cuisine with a distinctive preparation. Feel the same Mauritian welcome in restaurants as in snacks.
Transport and Driving: Mauritius is a left-side drive country with a dense traffic along the main roads connecting cities. Purchasing a car can be quite costly but travelling by bus is a free alternative. Tertiary students can apply for a special travel card at the National Transport Authority.
Travel, Visa and vaccine: You need an updated passport prior to departure and with a validity of at least six months after leaving Mauritius. Your student visa will be provided to you by the Uniciti Education Hub or through the institution at which you enrolled. The Passport and Immigration Office is the regulatory body to deliver your visa once you are admitted. It is good to know that the local authorities have the right to reject visa applications without notice. There is no mandatory vaccination for traveling to Mauritius.