A PART-TIME LL.M. IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LAW
- In Singapore, the LL.M. (Legum Magister) in International Business Law is a part-time programme open to all and that can be completed within 9 months (October intake). Paris Bar School (E.F.B.) candidates can benefit from a special partnership and complete this LL.M. in 6 months (January intake only – see conditions below).
- Programme information
- Level: Postgraduate
- Duration: 9-month (E.F.B. candidates: 6 months)
- Delivery mode: flexible, evening classes
- Study method: face-to-face & online
- Intake: October 2021
Benefits of doing the LL.M. part-time in Singapore
The LL.M. will give you an in-depth understanding of some of the most important and rapidly-changing fields of Law and a nuanced understanding of European legal system and culture. All of that in a serious, friendly and energetic atmosphere!
- Programme Highlights:
- Internationally renowned: France’s top law school, LL.M. taught in English;
- Open to all professional profiles and not exclusive to legal practitioners;
- Executive level programme: min of undergraduate degree + work experience required;
- International expertise: taught by Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas University lecturers and international experts.
The LL.M. in International Business Law will secure its graduate access to major European or Asian professional training schools, in particular Bar Schools, for students with a previous education in Law. It will also prepare students to enter legal departments of international companies, including students without previous experience in Law.
Paris Bar School (E.F.B.) Partnership
The LLM offers students of the Paris Bar School (EFB) the opportunity to complete their “P.P.I.” (Projet Pédagogique Individuel) abroad under optimal conditions. The course of study is arranged between January and June.
In 6 months, EFB students can obtain an LL.M., complete a dissertation and validate their PPI abroad. EFB students will have to write a dissertation under the supervision of one of the Professors in charge of the seminars.
- Prospective EFB students are allowed to apply for this LLM-PPI program before having the definitive results of the CRFPA exam.
- Online applications only – see details and application deadlines below
Syllabus – 200 hours of teaching
The LL.M. includes 200 hours of teaching, 10 courses of 10 hours each, each course paired with a seminar of 10 hours.
It will concentrate on case studies and deepen key legal subjects from a transversal and pluridisciplinary perspective. The course format for the modules involves 10 hours of lecture-style classes taught by a professor from Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas University, followed by 10 hours of seminar given by local/regional industry experts. There will be no dissertation or research work on this course, except for E.F.B. candidates (January intake). Classes are taught in the evenings so as to suit the timetable of working professionals.
||No. of Hours
|Mergers and Acquisitions
|International Capital Markets
|States and International Trade Law
|International Environmental Law
|International Tax Law
|International IP Law
|INSEAD Business Management
Admission and fees for the LL.M. in Singapore
Tuition fees: € 17,000 ; E.F.B. students: € 15,000
- All Candidates: 12th September, 2021 (October 2021 Intake)
- EFB Candidates: 12thDecember, 2021 (January 2022 Intake).
admission requirements and process
Download the LL.M. Application Checklist
Read more on
For more information, you can send a request to our Admissions Team.
What is it like to study on the LL.M.?