Conditions for application
- Master’s degree in Law (or equivalent), or alternative diplomas with 4 years of professional experience.
- Fluent English: must be attested by a recognized certificate such as IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, PTE, Erasmus courses or of course English mother tongue. As for the English certificates, candidates need a score of 7/9 for the IELTS, 90/120 for the TOEFL, 800/990 for the TOEIC or 64/90 for the PTE.
- As the case may be, an interview with the Board of Professors will be organised to ascertain how far the candidate is interested in the LL.M. and its adequacy with his or her career plan.
Students of French Bar Schools
French Bar Schools students are allowed to start the LL.M. program on January 2020.
In partnership with Paris Bar School (EFB), the LL.M. International Business Law can be validated as part of the « P.P.I. » (Projet Professionnel Individualisé). Students are allowed to apply before having the definitive results of CRFPA exam. If admitted, they will follow the LL.M. from January to June 2020.
French Bar Schools students have the possibility to be exempted from the first two seminars (40 hours) from October till December 2018.They will then follow only 160 hours of the 200 hours, beginning from mid-January 2018. In return, to validate the LL.M., they will be required to hand in a thesis from one of the ten seminars taught in the program under the supervision of a Professor in charge of seminar.
This thesis will be noted upon 40 marks.
In that case:
- Online applications will be extended until 22th December 2019.
- The fees for the LL.M. will be 15,000.00€.
- Singapore – Course fees: € 17,000
- French Bar Students – Courses fees: € 15,000 (from January to June 2020)
Schedule for course fees payment:
- Deposit to be paid upon letter of admission: € 4,000
- Before End of September: balance of € 13,000 – Total: € 17,000
This amount does not include transport, food or accommodation.
Application: exclusively via Internet
Online application through our website only: https://vectum.u-paris2.fr/llm
Deadline for application submission: 15 September 2019
Deadline for application submission for EFB students: 22th December 2019
The application portal for the 2020-2021 LL.M. will begin at the end of January 2020.
You will need to submit:
- a completed online application form,
- transcripts (in English or French) of your first degree or any other relevant qualification,
- IELTS, TOEIC or TOEFL language test,
- and 2 letters of reference.