Conditions for application
- Master’s degree in Law (or equivalent), or alternative diplomas with 4 years of professional experience.
- Fluent English: must be attested by a recognized certificate such as IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, Erasmus courses or of course English mother tongue. As for the English certificates, candidates need a score of 7/9 for the IELTS, 90/120 for the TOEFL and 800/990 for the TOEIC.
- As the case may be, an interview with Board of Professors will be organised to ascertain how far the candidate is interested in the LL.M. and its adequacy with his career plan.
- Paris – Course fees: € 17,000
In all cases, compulsory University tuition fees apply: about € 300
Example of financial Plan for course fees:
- Deposit to be paid specified on your letter of admission: € 4,000
- Before September, 30th, 2018: € 13,000 – Total: € 17,000
- Compulsory University tuition fees: about € 300
This amount does not include the Social Security (health care) and accommodation.
Application: exclusively via Internet
We accept only online applications on our website: https://vectum.u-paris2.fr/llm
You will need to submit:
- a completed online application form,
- transcripts (in English or French) of your first degree or any other relevant qualification,
- IELTS, TOEIC or TOEFL language test,
- and 2 letters of reference.