Candidates wishing to deepen their knowledge of key management topics will now have the opportunity to complement their Law studies with an additional four months of management courses.
These courses will be taught by INSEAD faculty, and include subjects such as Finance, Accounting, Organizational Behaviour, Strategy and Economics.
They will be offered in English, from September to December 2016, generally two days a week on Fridays & Saturdays, at the Université Panthéon-Assas in Paris.
Admission requirements and criteria:
- Graduates with a master or a PhD,
- Proof of academic excellence,
- Professional project,
- Fluency in English.
After completion of the management courses, students will receive a certificate of participation from INSEAD.
Tuition fee: 15 000€
Sorbonne Universités supports a limited number of selected candidates through scholarships.
Scholarships are granted under three basic criteria:
- In order to qualify for a scholarship, recipients must graduate or have graduated with a master or doctorate in 2016, or within the previous three years, from an institution that is member of Sorbonne Universités.
- Non-need based: based on merit and motivation
- Need-based: demonstrated financial need.
Read more on INSEAD website
Download INSEAD Certificate presentation brochure